Hours & Admission
April through October
Open Tuesday through Sunday, 8am to 6pm
- $4 Adult; $3 Seniors; $2 Students with ID and children over 3
- Members enjoy free admission and other benefits all year. Click HERE to become a member!
- Group Rate: 20% off groups of 10 or more
- Free hours: Wednesdays, 3-6pm and Sunday, 4-6pm
November through March
Open Tuesday through Sunday, 8am to 4:30pm (Visitor & Administration Building, Store and Gallery close at 4pm, and are closed all day on Sundays).
- Free admission November through March.
QBG is closed Mondays year-round, except most legal holidays. QBG is open Labor Day, Monday, September 7.
We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
Queens Botanical Garden
43-50 Main Street
Flushing, NY 11355
From the Bronx, Jamaica, or Flushing, Q44 or Q20
No. 7 subway or Long Island Rail Road (Port Washington line) to Main Street/Flushing. Q44 or Q20 bus, or walk 8 blocks south to QBG.
Via Midtown Tunnel:
Tunnel to Long Island Expressway (East) to Exit 23 Main Street. Turn left onto Main Street. Follow to Dahlia Avenue and turn left. Dahlia Avenue becomes Crommelin Street. The parking lot entrance is on the left.
Via Triborough Bridge:
Bridge to Grand Central Parkway to Long Island Expressway (East). Follow directions from Midtown Tunnel.
From Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island:
Belt Parkway or Jackie Robinson Parkway to Van Wyck Expressway to Exit 12A (College Point Boulevard). Follow College Point Boulevard to Blossom Avenue. Make right. Blossom Avenue becomes Crommelin Avenue. Make a quick right into the Garden’s parking lot.
From Long Island:
Long Island Expressway (West) to Exit 23 Main Street. Make right turn on Main Street. Follow to Dahlia Avenue and turn left on Dahlia Avenue. Dahlia Avenue becomes Crommelin Street. The parking lot entrance is on the left.
From New Jersey:
New Jersey Turnpike to George Washington Bridge I-87 south to Triborough Bridge. Follow directions from Triborough Bridge.
From Upstate and Connecticut:
Throgs Neck Bridge to Clearview Expressway to Long Island Expressway (West). Follow directions from Long Island.
Parking is available during Garden hours from April 1 through October 31. Fee: $6 per vehicle; $10 per vehicle during special events like Harvest Fest (includes tax). Parking vouchers are not applicable for event parking rates.
From November 1 to March 31, the Parking Garden is open for special events only. Fee: $6 (includes tax) per vehicle. Learn more about this innovative space.
QBG has partnerships with several organizations to offer free or reduced admission:
- AAA -- Admission for 2 adults for the price of one. Must present AAA card.
- AARP -- 50% admission for AARP Members from March to May 2013. Must present AARP card.
- American Horticultural Society: Free admission for AHS Members. Must present AHS card.
- American Public Gardens Association: Free admission for APGA Members.
- Blue Star Museums (active military members): Free admission for up to 5 family members.
- Cool Culture: Free admission for up to 5 family members. Must present Cool Culture card.
- Flushing Town Hall: Reduced admission and QBG Store discounts for members. Flushing Town Hall also offers benefits to QBG Members.