Hours & Admission
NOVEMBER THROUGH MARCH
Open Tuesday through Sunday, 8am to 4:30pm.
Visitor & Administration Building, Gift Shop, and Gallery close at 4pm.
Free admission November through March.
Closed on Mondays, except: Martin Luther King Day and President's Day.
APRIL THROUGH OCTOBER
Open Tuesday through Sunday, 8am to 6pm.
Visitor & Administration Building, Gift Shop, and Gallery close at 5pm.
Closed on Mondays, except: Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Columbus Day.
Adults – $6
Seniors (age 62+) – $4
Students with ID – $4
Children (ages 4 to 12) – $2
Children (3 and under) – FREE
Members** – FREE
Admission pricing varies on festival days. *See below for notes on festival days.
**Members enjoy free admission and other benefits all year. Click HERE to become a member!
Group Rate: 10% off groups of 10 or more.
Free Hours: Wednesdays, 3 to 6pm, and Sundays, 9 to 11am * Free hours are suspended on festival days. See below for notes on festival days.
* Festival Days
On festival days, QBG does not accept reciprocal garden memberships or CoolCulture, admission pricing may vary, and free hours are suspended. $10 event parking rate may also be in effect. Please call 718.886.3800 to inquire about hours and admission on special event days.
Festival days include:
- Festival de las Flores (June)
- Taiwan: A World of Orchids (August)
- Harvest Fest & Pumpkin Patch (October)
- Arbor Fest (April)
CLOSINGS & HOLIDAYS
QBG is CLOSED on Mondays year-round, except Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Columbus Day. We are CLOSED on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
QBG has partnerships with several organizations to offer free or reduced admission. To redeem, you must present credentials.
- AAA: Admission for two adults for the price of one.
- American Horticultural Society: Free admission.
- American Public Gardens Association: Free admission.
- Blue Star Museums (active military members): Free admission for up to 5 family members.
- Cool Culture: Free admission for up to 5 family members.
- The American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free admission and/or additional benefits at over 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. To learn more, click here.
- Flushing Town Hall (FTH): Reduced admission and QBG Store discounts for members:
- FTH Individual Members enjoy half-price admission to QBG for two people
- FTH Family Members and above receive half-price admission for two adults and 4 children
- FTH enjoy 10% discount in the QBG Shop