Gardens are about growth and life! Your help keeps Queens Botanical Garden growing and alive for the people who rely on QBG to make city living that much better. Last year alone we served 241,000 people through our programs—both onsite and through our outreach efforts. That’s 241,000 people who got a healthy dose of nature as part of the QBG community….
Your gift, no matter the size, will make a difference and help sustain the Garden.
YOU can help support everything that makes it a place of joy:
- $30 Buys a tray of perennials like daisies, daylilies, or chrysanthemums
- $50 Hugs a tree!
- $100 Pays for gloves, rakes, and trowels for volunteer days
- $150 Underwrites Art in the Garden programming
- $250 Pays for soil and supplies for garden education programs
- $300 Helps buy 1000 bulbs of tulips, daffodils, or crocus
- $500 Supports Music in the Garden for the community to enjoy
- $1000 Helps sponsor a Garden Intern
- $5000 Sponsors a flower bed (your name on a label for a growing season!)
Donate securely online right now!
If you would like to make a donation not online, we accept donations on site in the QBG Gift Shop and by mail:
Queens Botanical Garden
43-50 Main St
Flushing, NY 11355
Photo Credits: Jessica Brey; Stephanie Ehrlich; Allison Eng