Our Environmental Workshops and Tours are a great way to introduce nature into your curricula and many provide Common Core support.
Check out our recommended indoor winter workshops! Click here.
• The workshops start promptly and last approximately 1.5–2 hours depending on the workshop. Each workshop includes an outdoor component, a discussion and a hands-on activity.
• Tours are entirely outdoor experiences that are 1 hour long, unless otherwise indicated.
• Maximum class size is limited to 30 students. Special Education class size is limited to 15 students.
• Workshops and tours are offered Mondays through Fridays and run rain or shine. Please have your students dress appropriately for the weather.
• Workshop and tour fees include one adult chaperone per 5 students for Pre-K classes, and one adult per 10 students for grades K and above. This does not apply to Special Education classes.
• Most QBG workshops can be customized for grades Pre-K through 12, and off-site workshops are available on a limited basis.
See pages 14–15 of our catalog above for a quick guide to workshops and tours.
Advance registration and pre-payment are required for all programs. For more information or to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718.886.3800 ext. 230.
Copyright 2006 Queens Botanical Garden | 43-50 Main Street, Flushing, NY 11355